Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day Dad

1966, First Christmas and first Christmas as a Dad
Happy Father's Day Dad.  I know this story is about me, but in a way it's also a story about you.

When I was still an infant Mom took me to the neighborhood grocery store.  It was on the corner of Kostner and Montrose.

Some woman stopped my Mom while she was walking around with me asleep in the cart .

"Well, I can only assume that you are Mrs. La Fleur, because I've never met you, but that baby sure is Bill La Fleur's.  There is no doubt about that."

1 comment:

  1. Aunty Char had trouble posting this so she emailed it to me,

    "Bill, Perfect story and Perfect picture. Such memories.............. I'd never heard this story; and I loved it. Thanks for new memories. Love you all sooooo much!!! Auntie Char xoxoxoxoxo

    Oh, by the way, Happy Fathers' Day, Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete